Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Started: Paperbag

Well, my family and I are setting up a shop in KOta Bharu name Al-Iksr *God know whatever it mean ;)*, InsyaAllah. WE are selling healthy drinks and food from Middle East. Iran to be exact.

My current task now is to make us paper bags and plastic shopping bags. The Grand Opening will be on THIS 2nd May 2011. It's like 2 weeks from now!! * freaking out and pulling hair*

I have car but i dont have driving licence. I leave for work at 7.40 am, back at home at 7 pm. I have only Friday for weekend. How the hell am i gonna design and print paper bags?

Left me with one and only choice.
 
ONLINE SHOPPING.

When they say..technology makes the world at your fingertips, they mean it.

4 comments:

NAA said...

tq aida pollow i...eh,kt ne kedai u ni???nk g rasmi la..jom2

aida cy said...

hehhehe..no hallah..
kat KB aje...hehehe..nanti kita cite2 kat pejabat..

b.r.u.t.a.l.s.o.l.o said...

salam
bahasa omputih makam tinggi ni

aida cy said...

waalaikumussalam..
huh! tak sia2 perabigh seringgit duo puloh sen beli NST tiap2 pagi..ngeh3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails