Monday, May 31, 2010

the 7 great sin tag

Ini kuiz for fun.Kita semua tahu 7 sin ni untuk Cristian je. Islam kita lain. Tak payah cakap banyak, dalam dada masing2 dah ada. Shortcut, moh jawab same2, tahu skor tak seberapa korang tu..hahaha

1.SLOTH
I like to :
  a) Putt off 'til tomorrow that i can do today.
  b) Take an occasional nap on the job.
  c)Hibernate in winter(obviously kita tak ada, so..change to 'tengahari')

2.GREED
I have:
  a)Left restaurant without tipping.
  b)Left restaurant without paying the check.
  c) Make a killing in stuffs merchandising and end up rich.

3.LUST
I am sexually aroused by:
  a) Attractive members of the opposite sex.
  b)Attractive members of the same sex.
  c)Drainpipes (?!)

4.GLUTTONY
I eat:
  a) Between meal snacks.
  b)Between the between meal snacks
  c)Therefore, I am

5.ENVY
I am jealous of people with:
  a)Good looks
  b)Hair
  c)Toupees

6.ANGER
I sometimes:
  a)Get 'mad'
  b) Get 'really mad'
  c)Get my shotgun

7.PRIDE
I am:
  a) a God gift to the opposite sex
  b) a God gift to the world.
  c)God

How to score
10 points for each As
20 points for each Bs
50 points for each Cs

if you total is:
0-70....you are more likely than go to Hell.
70-150...you are definately on the road to Hell
150-350...Hell is your destiny


 Manal,Jajan, G-Ha, Sameha, Rai,kak Kina, Anis Farhana, Syahirah, dan semua2 yang nak tahu tahap Hell korang ;

ehem..walaupun tak berapa berani, kak nur and kak pun dijemput tag :)

Banding2 kira la darjah ke-Hell-an korang tu..jaga-jaga, kita bukan idop selamanya. Yea, kamu pun aida!

Sumber: Bart Simpson's Guide to Life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails